These workshops are available for those who will be scouting horticultural crops this year.
To register, please contact OMAFRA’s Agricultural Information Contact Centre at 1-877-424-1300.
Planning is underway for scout training workshops for hops, hazelnuts and berry crops. Details for these workshops will be provided soon.
Introduction to IPM
- May 2, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Conference Rm 1, 2 and 3, 1st Floor,1 Stone Rd. West, Guelph
- Workshop Leader: Denise Beaton
- Notes: Lunch on your own. Handouts provided. Pay parking ($12/day).
Tomatoes & Peppers
- April 28, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Room 126 (Main Floor), Agronomy Building, UofG Ridgetown Campus
- Workshop Leader: Janice LeBoeuf
- Notes: Lunch on your own. Handouts provided. See Resources for Vegetable Crop Scouts.
View original post 259 more words