New! OMAFRA has just released ‘New Horizons: Ontario’s Draft Agricultural Soil Health and Conservation Strategy’ for public input.
Click here www.ontario.ca/soil to access the document and for more information and provide online feedback. Draft document is posted for 60 days to acquire final comments.
A series of public comment sessions are also taking place. Come visit in person and provide your best advice!
We also invite you to join us at one of our public open houses. Pre-registration is not required at these drop-in events. Participating in an open house will give you the opportunity to talk with OMAFRA soil staff, ask questions and provide input:
- November 22, St. Isidore Recreation Centre, 20 de l’Arena Street, St. Isidore, ON K0C 2B0 (5-9pm)
- November 27, Woodstock OMAFRA office, Unit 1 – 401 Lakeview Drive, Woodstock, ON. N4T 1W2 (6-9pm)
- November 28, Chatham area (Country View Golf Course, 25393 St. Clair Road. R. R. #1. Dover Centre, ON. N0P 1L0) (1-4pm and 6-9pm)
- December 14, Codrington Community Centre, 2992 Rd 30, Codrington, ON, K0K 1R0(3-6pm)
- December 15, Flesherton KinPlex, 2 Highland Dr., Flesherton N0C 1E0 (3:15-5:30 pm)